Managed Print Services refer to services offered by a provider like Indiana Business Services which help your company manage all facets of the print process and its related supply and operations. MPS encompasses supplies, machines (printers, copiers, etc.), the function of these machines and service. MPS also include the active monitoring of your printer fleet to provide insight into how the machines are being used, their output and efficiency, and any issues that arise or areas for improvement. Managed print services apply to a variety of in-office devices, including printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
Managed Print Services help keep your office and printing environment up and running smoothly and in a more efficient manner. When you hire someone to handle Managed Print Services, you can spend more time focusing on your business and less time focusing on inventory management and troubleshooting issues. Some benefits for your business include:
- Lower costs on printing supplies, achieved through proper inventory management and a reduction of wasted items or lost inventory in supply closets
- Utilizing of machines to their full potential, due to increased awareness of how each machine in your office works and is being used
- Less time spent paying bills and on purchase orders, leaving more time to focus on your business
- Increased time for IT resources to focus on more important projects and tasks
- Streamlined operations to increase employee happiness and reduce frustrations office-wide
When you implement Xerox Managed Print Services, you’ll improve the overall operations of your business to become more productive and environmentally sustainable.
Organizations that have come to us for help managing their print infrastructure have seen significant improvements to their document management processes. When you hire Indiana Business Solutions to help with your Managed Print Service needs you may see the following results:
- Savings on print costs up to 30%
- Predictable, controlled print spend
- A single bill to pay for all document output
- Reduction in IT support staff
- Automated supply ordering and reduced administrative intervention to deal with the supply closet
- Proactive device monitoring and break fix
- Reduction in printed pages
One of the biggest benefits is that managed print services does not require investment in new copiers, printers or other machines. Instead, it allows you to make the most of your existing inventory and infrastructure.
Xerox is a leader in printing and copying, and we are proud to offer Managed Print Services from such a quality provider. Xerox Managed Print Services is recognized by Gartner, IDC, and Quocirca as a leading Managed Print Service provider. This means your services are backed by the resources of a trusted, global leader while you also get personalized service that you’d expect from a smaller, local provider. You get the best of both worlds when you choose Xerox Managed Print Services.